Finding experienced geophysical surveyors with expert proficiency in geophysical survey data acquisition systems can seem like a daunting task. Filling personnel vacancies for a particular data acquisition systems on a rotational basis is even more problematic, given the high tempo pace required for modern offshore infrastructure needs. We have expert proficiency ratings in a wide range of data acquisition systems including acoustic, magnetic, sound velocity, and other onboard systems needed for the successful deployment and recovery of geophysical survey instrumentation.
We are proficient in the following acquisition sensors and software:
- Klein 3000 Side Scan Sonar
- Klein 3900 Side Scan Sonar
- Edgetech 3100 Sub-Bottom Profiler
- Edgetech 4200 Side Scan Sonar
- Edgetech 4205 Side Scan Sonar
- Innomar SES medium-100 Sub-Bottom Profiler
- Applied Acoustics Engineering, Ltd. Easytrak Alpha Ultra-Short Baseline (USBL)
- Sonardyne Mini Ranger Ultra-Short Baseline (USBL)
Acoustic Acquistion Software
- Klein SonarPro
- Edgetech Discover
- Innomar SESWIN
- Geometrics G-882 Marine Magnetometer
- Geometrics Transverse Gradiometer (TVG)
Magnetic Acquistion Software
- HYPACK Survey
Do you have a question?
If you have specific question regarding our expertise with a particular system, just ask us by clicking the link below!